Samstag, 7. Januar 2012




"I don't remember the moment I tried to forget. I lost myself is it better not said. Now I'm closer to the edge. It was a thousand to one and a million to two. Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you closer to the edge. No I'm not saying, I'm sorry. One day, maybe we'll meet again. No I'm not saying, I'm sorry. One day, maybe we'll meet again. No, no, no, no! Can you imagine a time, when the truth ran free. The birth of us all, the death of a dream. Closer to the edge. This never endin' story. Paid for with pride and fate. We all fall short of glory. Lost in ourselves. No I'm not saying, I'm sorry. One day, maybe we'll meet again. No, I'm not saying, I'm sorry. One day, maybe we'll meet again. No, no, no, no! I will never forget! No, no! I will never regret. No, no! I will live my life! No, no. no, no! I will never forget! No, no! I will never regret!, No, no! I will live my life! No I'm not saying, I'm sorry. One day, maybe we'll meet again. No, no! No I'm not saying, I'm sorry. One day, maybe we'll meet again."


30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge

Dieses Lied, ja genau dieses ist das wunderschönste Lied der ganzen Welt. Es fasst einfach alles zusammen. Alles was ich jetzt versucht habe zu sagen. All die Worte, die ich nicht über meine Lippen gebracht habe.
Ich kann nicht genug davon bekommen.
Als ich das Video dazu sah musste ich weinen.
Danke, Jared, Shannon und Tomo 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen